EUMORA Moor Mud Soap
- Easy Absorption : The substances present are small enough to be easily absorbed by the skin system.
- Antiseptic: The Moor contains high proportion of phenol substances and these acts as natural antiseptic.
- Detoxifying: The high proportion of humic acids and other humus substances from the moor enables the moor to draw toxic substances trapped in the tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory: Moor has consistently been found to exert an anti-inflammatory effect on irritated and inflamed tissues.
- Ion-exchanging: The presence of humic acids from moor also causes an exchange reaction in which harmful positive ions in the tissues are replaced by revitalizing negative ions present in the moor.
Eumora Moor Mud Soap
What is Eumora Moor Mud Soap?
Eumora is the only Moor Mud Soap with a combination of Austrian Helimoor Clay and Hydration Microalgae from Hawaii. Do you know that these two astonishing ingredients can do wonders to your irritating skin problem? Eumora is established to clarify, tone, and moisturized your face for the accustomed look.
Eumora facial bar is an all in one skin health solution for every skin type. Technically, Eumora does not fall into the classification of soap. Eumora’s formulation does not contain animal fats or alkali fatty acids that classically define soap.