Filorga Hydration Box
(Comprising: Filorga Hydra Hyal Serum 30ml / Filorga Hydra Filler 15 ml)
Filorga Hydra Hyal Serum 30ml
Filorga Hydra Hyal Serum contains hyaluronic acid of 4 molecular sizes deeply penetrate the skin, instantly hydrating, smoothing and plumping it.
2 plant-based boosters stimulate the fibroblast to massively hyaluronic acid in the dermis and epidermis in order to restore the skin’s natural balance the combination of a skin-renewal ingredient and a revitalizing NCTF® complex restore the skin’s youthful looking, fresh appearance.
- Highly penetrative Hyaluronic Acid of 4 molecular sizes, is able to deliver moisture deeply into the skin and deliver a veil that offers a visible smoothing and plumping effect to eliminate dehydration.
- Stimulating the production of Hyaluronic acid in the dermis and epidermis, the concentrate is enriched with two plant-based boosters that work to restore skin’s natural reserves and provide a long-lasting, youth-enhancing effect.
- Filorga’s renowned patent NCTF, the anti-ageing serum refreshed a healthy and youthful appearance. Instantly reviving skin without any stickiness, leaving the complexion supple and radiant.
Filorga Hydra Filler 15 ml
Hydra-Filler Cream brightens complexion like a fountain that drenches deep down the skin layers, enriched by a potent combination of high and low weight Hyaluronic acids molecules that can hold up its weight 1000 times in water.
- The powerful combination of high/low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acids, the advanced formula drenches skin like a reservoir of water. Protects the skin from external aggression and pollution, hydrate the skin from air conditioning.
- Hasten natural collagen production up by 10 times for a visible plumping effect at all layers of the skin, tightens pores without drying.
- Suitable for all skin types, for best results, we recommend use Hydra defense serum as a base.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN SINGAPORE WITH $60 PURCHASE.
Filorga is the first French aesthetic medicine laboratory that has used its experience to produce innovative anti-ageing treatments based on NCEF. New Cellular Encapsulated Factors is a one-of-a-kind chemical that encapsulates injectable active ingredients. The unique formula contains hyaluronic acid which is inspired by filler injections. In addition, fifty ingredients including antioxidants, coenzymes, minerals, amino acids and vitamins, all inspired by revitalising injections.
Chromospheres are microscopic multi-level vectors that function in perfect affinity with the skin to allow hyaluronic acid and the 50 components to enter each level of the skin. They are the outcome of scientific research.
The quick benefits of Medi-Cosmetique creams demonstrate Filorga’s commitment to delivering actual anti-ageing outcomes. It is clinically proven to see visible effectiveness from seven days.
Textures that appeal to the senses, delicate aromas, and attractive packaging… all for a reasonable price. Filorga products are effective, but they are also held to high standards in formulation and development, making them simple and enjoyable to use every day.
Filorga prioritises innovation and works with a scientific council of recognised professionals from the fields of biology, pharmacology, dermatology, aesthetic medicine, and cosmetology to create innovative products that push the boundaries of effectiveness.
Filorga is for men and women who want to utilise creative and effective products that are also enjoyable to use. To meet the needs of each customer, Filorga offers a concise yet comprehensive range of made-to-measure anti-ageing treatments.
Filorga, the first French aesthetic medicine laboratory, established in 1978, created, developed, and manufactured injectable products utilised by prominent medical specialists across the world. Medi-Cosmetique, a line of groundbreaking anti-ageing products manufactured with NCEF, a novel substance encapsulating the active compounds used in injections, was launched in 2007 to bring the brand’s aesthetic medicine knowledge to the general public.
Filorga is now available in over 70 countries around the world.